Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Wolves, Healer and Pups

White Owl called her clan. "Five wolves have joined us! They are Whisper and Alado, hunters, Hawk and Falcon, Fighters, and Evening, A hunter trainee. He trainer will be Desert, dispite his blindness."

"Night has also had pups! They are Cloud and Bone."

"Sunbeam has decided to become a Healer! She will work along side Star!

"Lastly, I would like to announce that I have taken Farren as my mate, so he is your new alpha male!" White Owl smiled. "You'll be seeing more of him now, as i am expecting pups and will be unable to lead."

80 comments:

  1. They dipped their heads thankfully.
    Falcon, Whisper, Evening, Alado && Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wisper, Aldo do you want me to show you around? I'm a hunter to."
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Sure, though we don't really know the way around ourselves."
    ~Evening&&Alado

    ReplyDelete
  4. "All right my sister is the healer Star, my mother is a fighter Ocean."
    ~Eterenal

    ReplyDelete
  5. She nodded, remembering black and grey females.
    ~Alado

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buck padded up to the talking females, but turned to Alado and Evening. "Hey, Im Buck." he intoduced himself.

    Another male wolf shouted across the clearing, "Watch youself Buck! Dont go scaring and new wolves, okay?" he smiled.

    Buck smiled at the male, who didnt react. "That Desert over there." he introduced. "He's blind."

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Desert do you want Star to look at your eye cuts again and see if there might be a chance they could heal? Hello Buck I would have thought you would be hunting right now. I know that Star just wants me to collect herbs for her."
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buck nods. "Acctually, Im a fighter, but I hunt too." he tells the new wolves.

    Desert shakes his head.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "All right Desert, just have Star make sour that no infection will get in it. Sorry about calling you a hunter, but don't you need to go and help someone? We were having a nice talk before you came and then an okay talk."
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buck frowned. "Yeah, thats not sacrastic at all.' he growled sarcastically. He held his tail up, a show that he was dominent to Eternal. After all, he had been in the pack much longer than she had, and he was twice as ecperienced. He stalked up to Eternal, causeing her to submit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Hi," barked Alado, her tail wagging happily. "I'm a new hunter." She then noticed Buck and Eternal's comments to each other and couldn't help but chuckle lightly.
    ~Alado

    "I'm going to see if Desert wants to go out and teach me hunting." She said and padded towards her mentor.
    ~Evening

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buck turn to Alado, getting out of a dominate state over Eternal. "Welcome to the pack." he barked.

    Desert got to his feet. "Lets go to the Rocky Hills." he barked.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Don't order me around Star might not help you when your hurt so don't try to pull rank on me."
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buck shook his head. "Against code to not help a wolf, hasnt White Owl said that? I believe wolves who do that are kicked out. By the way, I am higher rank then you." He looked at her carefully. "Are you to week to stand for yourself, or do you run to your sister whenever you need help?"

    ReplyDelete
  15. "No I don't and I'll prove it to you in a fight. No deep biting, or clawing. If I win you can't pull rank on me or any other wolf. If you win then you can pull rank on me when ever you like. Deal?"
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  16. "No, deal." She said. She didn't like conflict but she would fight for her pack, that was maybe why she was a hunter. "Packmates shouldn't fight among each other." She barked evenly.
    ~Alado

    "Okay." Her tail wagging excitedly.
    ~Evening

    ReplyDelete
  17. Buck raised his tail. "Duh, Eternal. Any brained wolf knows that fights can and will get you kicked out."

    ReplyDelete
  18. "I know but it was worth a try. You may have been here longer but it doesn't mean that you can pull rank on us. I am one of the wolves that feeds you."
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  19. She looked at her paws uneasily, not sure of what to do, she was really new her, did that mean she was near the bottom?
    ~Alado

    ReplyDelete
  20. Buck nearly smiled. "If you have noticed, I am both hunter and fighter, trained like Amaterasu, Dawn, and Storm. I can pull rank on you." He grabbed the leg of the latest deer he had broght in and began to eat, as if Eternal wasnt worth his time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. She watched Buck, wondering if she should go out and hunt for her pack herself.
    ~Alado

    ReplyDelete
  22. "Then you may think you are special but inside you are the same as me and everyone else." With that Eternal stakes over to Star and they leave together.
    ~Etenal

    ReplyDelete
  23. Buck just rolled his eyes, what you are on the inside doent show, others only see what you show.

    Desert runs after Eteranal and Star. When he chatched up, he barks, "Sorry bout him, he's been really iritable recently."

    ReplyDelete
  24. "I know are you family or not?"
    ~Star

    ReplyDelete
  25. Derest nodds. "Cousins. BUt he doent act like it, he acts like we're complete strangers."

    ReplyDelete
  26. "Yeah how are your pups doing I need to go out and get some herbs to make shour they don't get sick and die."
    ~Star

    ReplyDelete
  27. Desert shugs. "Sunbeam took care of them this morning. Their fine."

    ReplyDelete
  28. "Good." "Do you have any other family we know?"
    ~Star&Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  29. "No. They were all killed." Desert says.

    ReplyDelete
  30. "Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked. Would you like to come with us though?"
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  31. Desert shugs. "Sure." he looks at Eternal. "Buck really does like you, he's just been having a hard time. But he really likes you." meaning Eternal.

    ReplyDelete
  32. "Why is he having a hard time?"
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  33. "No idea. Sometimes its herd to tell what he's thinking." Deset smiles. "Or if he's thinking."

    ReplyDelete
  34. "Nice joke but he said that he trained to be a hunter and a fighter but isn't he just a fighter?"
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  35. "Thats just what he wants to be." Deset barks.

    ReplyDelete
  36. "Oh. Do you know if your pups are going to be hunters or fighters?"
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  37. Desert shugs. "I think Tundra wants to be a healer."

    ReplyDelete
  38. "It's a good idea. Eternal I think that you should apologize to Buck."
    ~Star

    ReplyDelete
  39. "Fine but if he doesn't take the appology not my problem." Pads of to where Buck is.
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  40. Buck ignores the approuching Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  41. "Buck I'm sorry I let my temper get the best of me I'm sorry." Eternal turns to walk away.
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  42. Buck listens carefully, and turns to apolofize for his actions too, but when he turns around she isnt there, and he cant find her anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  43. She watched with silence, wondering what to do.
    ~Alado

    (Any Idea?...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  44. "Buck she just went to make dirt." Eternal pads back "Do you accept my apology?"
    ~Star&Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  45. Buck nods. "Im sorry for what I did too."

    ReplyDelete
  46. "Thank you and can you be a hunter if you wanted?"
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  47. Buck shugs. "I like being just labled a fighter. But if you wanted me to I could become both. I would do it for any wolf." he adds hastily.

    ReplyDelete
  48. "Right but we have enough fighters and it's fine but I was just wondering. Would you do it for any wolf? Please tell the truth."
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  49. She watched Eternal and Buck, she couldn't help feeling a bit uncomfortable, she hadn't said a word since.. she couldn't remember but it seemed something was flickering between the two wolves.
    ~Alado

    ReplyDelete
  50. She chuckled with amusment, her asumption had been right.
    ~Alado

    ReplyDelete
  51. "Oh" Eternal says a little disappointed.
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  52. Buck bark carefully. "Its the truth that I wouldnt just change for anybody, but there caretain wolves I would." She smiled a bit shyly at her.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Buck smiled, "Someone like you.'

    ReplyDelete
  54. "Really? Is that a honer?"
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  55. Buck shugged. "Sure. Its whatever you want it to be."

    ReplyDelete
  56. "You don't sound like it's an honer."
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  57. Buck smiled. "I dont know how you feel about it."

    ReplyDelete
  58. Buck shugged. "Different wolves have different ideas."

    ReplyDelete
  59. "And yours is?"
    (Brookstep can you comment on Sparkclan more? sparksflysparkclan.blogspot.com thanks)
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  60. Buck shuggs. "I think it is an honor."

    ReplyDelete
  61. "What do you think of me?"
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  62. Buk looked around, and sat down. "You not bad."

    ReplyDelete
  63. Buck shugged. "You asked me what I thought of you, and i answered. Your not bad. Not bad at all."

    ReplyDelete
  64. "Does that mean that you like me?"
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  65. Eternal looked a little embarrassed. "You have lived here longer and I'm still considered a new wolf here."
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  66. Buck smiled. "We'll thats their own fault."

    ReplyDelete
  67. "They might want you to be hurt. I couldn't live with that."
    ~Eternal

    ReplyDelete