White Owl was walking through an unfirmiliar forest. A black wolf, with blood running down his belt, leaped out at her, an evil grin on his face. "Welcome to nightmare forest, White Owl. Its about time you met the end of your pack." My pack is going to be fine." WHite Owl barked firmly. "Are you so sure about that?" the bloodly male asked deviously. "Now, why wouldnt it be?" "You dont reconize me, bo you white Owl. I am your uncle, Deathbringer." White Owl looked confused. "I've never seen you before." Deathbringer smiled. "I died before you were born. I will rip your pack apart White Owl. You are very weak. I can take control of you, and other wolves of your pack as well." White Owl leaped into a desensive stance. "Wait, YOU we're the one ripping Cougar apart???" Deathbbring smiled deviously. "That was just a test on how many wolves I could control. Guess what? I can control the entire pack! I can rip Spiritpack apart, and Ill I have to do is take over wolve's bodies!" White Owl snarled, "I will never let you harm my pack!" She leaped on the male, but Deathbringer's form dissapeared, and reapaered beside her. White Owl countinues to lunge at the male, but each time, he dissapeared, appearing next to her, and biting at her shoulder or her neck, until white Owl's pelt was stained red. Deathbringer smiled, "You did not know this, White Owl, but the wounds you get here fallow yo back to the waking world. White Owl was spralled on the ground. "Why, Deathbringer? What good come from ripping good pups apart, and scattering wolves of pure hearts?" "Because a wolf with a ;pure heart' KILLED ME! YOU WILL NEVER, EVER SAVE YOUR PACK!!!" In his rage, Deathbringer had forgotten to remain alert, and White Owl leaped on him, killing him. She leaped off, and faced his dead body. "Yes, my pack will be fine." She stared at his broken form, and raced through the woods, begging to awaken.
White Owl woke in her moss nest next to Farren and her pups. Her pelt was still stained red, large scars criss-crossing her sides and back. She felt weak. "Oh Deathbringer," she barked sadly, soft enough to not wake the rest of her pack. 'Why?" A Starpack wolf appeared infront of her. "Mother!" White Owl cried in surprise. "White Owl, your clan has been ripped apart by the evil spirits, but Now, will be restored by Starpack." She looked down at White Owl's pelt. "Sadly, we may be able to fix your pack, but phisical wounds are impossible to heal." With that, the starry wolf dissapeared, and by that night, all the pack's wolves had been told.
*Farren stared at White Owl's streaks of red (before she told everybody)* Are you alright?
ReplyDelete*Aleu sniffed ehr mother's wounds with caution.*
White Owl looked around a bit worriedly. "There was....An evil wolf....Apparently HE was the one who was trying to rip COugar to pieces....It was out of any wolfs control....I think he'll stop noe though." White explains her dream to Farren.
ReplyDelete*Farren's ears pricked up and he curled around his pups protecting them.*
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl sighed, laying her head down on the ground.
ReplyDelete*Farren stared at White Owl,* One has been acting strange lately.
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl sighs tiredly. "Farren, he always acts strange."
ReplyDelete*Farrenv ren flicked his tail tip,* Not that way, I mean more violent. He was never violent, he just had an attitutde. But now he actually bites wolves! Even Zero, which surprises me very much. He loves her, and I rememebr him vowing to never hurt his family.
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl growled softly. "We will deal with him appropriotly." she barked calmly.
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl sighed. "I did not mean violence. I am not Deathbringer." she seemed to tense. "I doubt even Starpack knows why he became the way he was." She grunts in pain from her wounds.
ReplyDelete*Farren sighed,* But Coyote! And NSow! You treated them with violence! That is not what we must do, we must make ourselves look strong without murdering our pack subdornates!
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl growled. "Have you not understood a thing?!? Deahtbringer has been causing fights and harming wolves! The flea-bag even admitted it to me!"
ReplyDelete*Farren sighed and looked away, he ]admitted to himself that he has changed when he took White Owl as mate. He became less stupid, less violent, can White Owl change too?*
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl sighed, and began licking the blood off some of her wounds. (Wolves and dogs do that too!)
ReplyDelete(yeah I know, my grandma has a dog who likes to skirmish with her other dog and often they get some wounds)
ReplyDelete*Farren stared at her wounds,* THey should have stopped bleeding by know.
White Owl sighed, annoyed. "Well, they havent. Im taking that as a fact."
ReplyDeleteFarren glared at his mate, "Yes, I was just making a statement! Don't get all protective! We can stop Deathbringer, if it kills us. We need to protect our pack. My plan is to isolate those who we suspect of being controlled. Already, One and Cougar."
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl nodded. "I hope there the only one." he bark softly.
ReplyDeleteFarren nodded, "But, evil wolves are unpredictable."
ReplyDelete"Of course." White Owl said.
ReplyDeleteFarren sighed, "How will we ever get through this without any deaths? Some may die, because of this Deathbringer, we might lose our pack."
ReplyDeleteSnow shyly came to White Owl* "Melanie is getting better." he reported then after hesitating a moment he added "Fox is acting odd today. he keeps threatening to tear my throught out. he was never like that! i mean he was mean but this is a whole new thing!"
ReplyDelete