Buck turned his head as if they're not worth looking at, a true show of dominence.
White Owl looked gratefully at Buck for making a stand.
Amaterasu padded up the new wolves, showing no fear. A carefully obsevance wolf would see a ring of flames flickering over her back. "Hi!" she said cheerfully to Comet.
*One screeched, unsure what to do. Then Zero came to his rescue. Zero bit at Desert and leaped on his abck ripped her his back and ears. One knew a few moves and forced all his strength into his bite as her bit Buck's paw.*
*Farren laughed and eaisly shook off Blizzard and ripped at Sunbeam's back and psuehd her off with a snarl.*
*Comet stared at her* Comet. and uh there is fire on her back? *he stammered ingoring his parents' fight.*
Amatersu looked behind her. "Wow." She sighed. "Weird things like that seem to happen all the time..."
Buck ripped One's Ears to shread, and bit down on One's leg, feeling proud when he heard the crack of bone.
Desert pinned Zero, Able to bite Zero's troat if her made a move.
Sunbeam attacked Farren, him being strong but her using smarts. She fought, feint so much that Farren expected it every time. One time, she feinted but attackedin the direction on thee feint and knocked Farren over. She bit is thoat.
White Owl howled, biting One's back leg and through him off. He threw Buck away in the same way. She threw Desert away, and Desert the other way. She ripped Sunbeam off, and shook Farren the other direction. "Enough!!" She howled, snarling and terrifying.
White Owl realed around, facing Farren. She barked, "Shut up!" And run up biting hit muzzle. She menacing, and determined to keep them under control. (A show of dominece in dogs and wolves. My parents are dog trainers, so i know some of these things.)
(zomg Buck reminds me of 7, and yes I know, I study wolves. Fights can break out all the time for dominece, I so glad you actually made a realistic wolf blog!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*Farren growled still not cowering, he had to avenge One's wounds!*
*Comet looked away from Amaterasu and stared at his parnets* mom! dad! *he ran over staring at his dad not able to get up*
White Owl growled at Farren, Biting gis muzzle, her tail sticking up in a dominating way. "Submit. Now." She growled. "I have wolves under my command who can and will kill you if you try to attack."
White Owl bit his muzzle once more, drawing blood. She got off Farren, and looked deep in his eyes, and whas enchanted by the stong, deep feeling she could sence.
White Owl turns away. She sighs. One minute, he was the worst wolf she'd ever met, and now, she was deeply attacted to him. "Im going to potrol the border. Ill take Farren to have a talk with him about his behavior."
Amaterasu nods. "I dont know if I had anysiblings, or family at all. The only idea I have is a dream of a Starpack queen, who died giving birth to her pup, but died brofre she had it. But its likely only a dream."
White Owl eyes Farren suspiciously. There was something to that wolf she hated with every fiber of her being, yet was unknowingly attacted to him.
ReplyDelete*Farren scratched his ear, sitting next to One keeping him safe*
ReplyDelete*One stared at his son, Comet. Who inhertied his looks.* He looks so good being related to me and you, Zero!
*Zero smiled. * yes he does
White Owl growled softly.
ReplyDeleteBuck looks caerfully at the newest wolves.
White Owl saw Bucks confusion. All they care about is themselves! I bet they'll refuse to hunt and fight for the pack! I should never have them join!
*Zero licked Comet and he grumbled.* MOOM! *Zero smiled* now now, Comet. You have to look your best for out new pack!
ReplyDelete*One smield at his family and glared at Buck and White Owl.*
*Farren growled at Buck and WHite Owl because One glared at them.*
Buck turned his head as if they're not worth looking at, a true show of dominence.
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl looked gratefully at Buck for making a stand.
Amaterasu padded up the new wolves, showing no fear. A carefully obsevance wolf would see a ring of flames flickering over her back. "Hi!" she said cheerfully to Comet.
*Comet looked her* um. Hi. *He thought he looked interesting, she had fire-red markings*
ReplyDelete*One growled, his small frame giving away he wasn't strong at all.*
*Farren stood up and stood in front of One snarling*
Amaterasu smiles. "Im Amaterasu." She introduced herself calmly, her flame-ring visbile at the time only to Comet.
ReplyDeleteBuck turned, leaping on One. Desert also fought One, and Sunbeam and Blizzard attacked Farren.
White Owl leaped forward to stop the fight. She snarled menacingly, making the fighting wolves pause.
*One screeched, unsure what to do. Then Zero came to his rescue. Zero bit at Desert and leaped on his abck ripped her his back and ears. One knew a few moves and forced all his strength into his bite as her bit Buck's paw.*
ReplyDelete*Farren laughed and eaisly shook off Blizzard and ripped at Sunbeam's back and psuehd her off with a snarl.*
*Comet stared at her* Comet. and uh there is fire on her back? *he stammered ingoring his parents' fight.*
Amatersu looked behind her. "Wow." She sighed. "Weird things like that seem to happen all the time..."
ReplyDeleteBuck ripped One's Ears to shread, and bit down on One's leg, feeling proud when he heard the crack of bone.
Desert pinned Zero, Able to bite Zero's troat if her made a move.
Sunbeam attacked Farren, him being strong but her using smarts. She fought, feint so much that Farren expected it every time. One time, she feinted but attackedin the direction on thee feint and knocked Farren over. She bit is thoat.
White Owl howled, biting One's back leg and through him off. He threw Buck away in the same way. She threw Desert away, and Desert the other way. She ripped Sunbeam off, and shook Farren the other direction. "Enough!!" She howled, snarling and terrifying.
*One growled unable to move. Zero ran to him and lciekd his broken leg.*
ReplyDelete*Farren growled, seeming unhurt.*
*Comet's eyes grew huge* all the time?
Amaterasu nodds. "It's really weird."
ReplyDeleteBuck smiled, glad to have hurt One.
White Owl realed around, facing Farren. She barked, "Shut up!" And run up biting hit muzzle. She menacing, and determined to keep them under control. (A show of dominece in dogs and wolves. My parents are dog trainers, so i know some of these things.)
(zomg Buck reminds me of 7, and yes I know, I study wolves. Fights can break out all the time for dominece, I so glad you actually made a realistic wolf blog!!!!!!!!!!!!)
ReplyDelete*Farren growled still not cowering, he had to avenge One's wounds!*
*Comet looked away from Amaterasu and stared at his parnets* mom! dad! *he ran over staring at his dad not able to get up*
(Good. Most people dont care about dominace or anything, and it drive me insane)
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl growled, flipping Farren, and pinning him. She snarls in his face.
*Farren growled, almost ready to give it and threw White Owl off*
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl growled at Farren, Biting gis muzzle, her tail sticking up in a dominating way. "Submit. Now." She growled. "I have wolves under my command who can and will kill you if you try to attack."
ReplyDelete*Farren growled, hestitating and slowly put his tail between his legs* fine!
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl bit his muzzle once more, drawing blood. She got off Farren, and looked deep in his eyes, and whas enchanted by the stong, deep feeling she could sence.
ReplyDelete*Farren growled, almost enchanted by her beauty*
ReplyDeleteWhite Owl turns away. She sighs. One minute, he was the worst wolf she'd ever met, and now, she was deeply attacted to him. "Im going to potrol the border. Ill take Farren to have a talk with him about his behavior."
ReplyDelete*Farren lowered his ears and hesitated before he followed White Owl*
ReplyDelete*One looked at him leave and stared at his broekn leg*
*Comet lciked his father and stared at his leg worried, along with his mother*
Amaterasu looks at One's leg. She padded up carefully, and touched the break. It healed instantly.
ReplyDelete(White Owl and Farren go to Moss trail)
(k)
ReplyDelete*Comet stared at Amaterasu* what the..?
*One stared at his leg mystically* hmm
Amaterasu looked carefully at comet and One. "Does it feel better yet?" she asked One.
ReplyDelete*One stammered* uh yes
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu smiled. "good." She didnt care that all eyes were on her.
ReplyDelete*Zero and One shared a glane and Comet stared at Amaterasu* how did you do that?!
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu shugged. 'I dont know. I just felt I should do it. I didnt know what would happen."
ReplyDelete*Comet gasped* but... you healed his leg! Thats impossible!
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu looked down. "I never knew it would happen." she said.
ReplyDelete*Comet stared at her trying to figure out where the fire was* But why did you touch his leg then?
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu barked, "It seemed like it would help." The fire burned bright, but only to Comet.
ReplyDelete*Comet jumped when the fire appeared* Well... thanks for helping my dad
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu nodded. "ANytime." She sighed inwardly. It was embarrashing to have the fire burning, and it being the onlly thing Comet saw.
ReplyDelete*Comet tried to ignore the burning fire above her but it was hard*
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu looks uncomfortable, the only other thong comet saw other that the fire were the crimson markings. She wished she could look more normal.
ReplyDelete*Comet whispered to Amaterasu* Why do you have these powers? Where you born from StarPack??
ReplyDelete"I dont know. I have no memory of any parents, or ever not having my powers, I with I knew my heritage."
ReplyDelete*Comet blinked* So you were born not knowing who your parents where?
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu nods. "I dont know if I had anysiblings, or family at all. The only idea I have is a dream of a Starpack queen, who died giving birth to her pup, but died brofre she had it. But its likely only a dream."
ReplyDelete*Comet blinked* that could be your mom!
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu shugged. "Maybe, but tneh how'd I get down here?"
ReplyDelete*Comet looked thoughtful* yeah... good point
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu thought to herself.
ReplyDelete*Comet looked away not sure what to say*
ReplyDeleteAmatersu sences his nervousness. "It doesnt matter at all."
ReplyDelete*Comet looked up, he did look nervous. He tried to change the subject* What did you do in training today?
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu shrugs, "Just some fighting."
ReplyDelete*Comet looked at the ground* oh. My mom is a gifted fighter, and she sures I inherited that
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu smiled. "Im sure your great."
ReplyDelete*Comet smiled* I hope you're right, I don't want to disappoint my pack *he rolled his eyes* Now that my dad's bodyguard is Alpha Male
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu smiled. "I think your dad will gain some confidence as he goes on in the pack without his body gaurd."
ReplyDelete*Comet blinked* but he has no strength, I mean NO strength. He is only strength is that he sure can lead.
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu shugged. "Then White Owl will make him an elder sooner than normal/"
ReplyDelete*Comet muttered* But he has excellent smarts, obviously smarter then Farren by a long shot
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu smiles. "Thats proboly right."
ReplyDelete*Comet smiled and stared at his small paws* I look so weak..... I feel so weak!
ReplyDeleteAmaterasu shook her head. "Not at all. Your still young, and you can still change your life."
ReplyDelete*Comet looked up* how?
ReplyDelete