Monday, November 29, 2010

New Pups and Ceremonies

White Owl called the pack. "Willow has recentally had Desert's pups! Their names are Tundra, Tonga, Lukara, and Shasta."

"It is time for two trainees to become fighters! Blizzard and Ginger, please step forward. Blizzard, you joined this pack as a new trainee, now I name you a fighter of Spiritpack! Your strength and skill benifits us all! Ginger, you too join the pack as a new trainee. You trained long, and I name you a fighter of Spiritpack! you sense of what is right and creativity benefit us all!"
Blizzard and Ginger howl, as costum of new hunters and fighter.

White Owl calls out again, "Three Pups will become Trainees. Dawn, Storm, and Amaterasu, you three will be trained as both hunters and fighters. It is custom for a pack to make three double jobed pups every few generations, and you three will be the next. Coal and I will train you."

10 comments:

  1. coal looks around,"night please take out a hunting patrol,take one and frost with you.sunbeam take out a border patrol.take ocean farren and buck with you."she barked turning to the new tranies she barked"i'll start training you now.fallow me."she barked to them,padding tawards the plaines.

    storm and dawn looks honored and fallow coal.

    ginger pads up blizzard."were fighter blizard,we've finished training."she barked happly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaterasu fallows.

    Blizzard smiles. "It's great." He barks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blizzard pulls he to the side of camp. "I like you so muck, Ginger." He admits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ginger smiles,"so do i.i can't stop thinking about what happen on the hill,before the rolling contest."she barked quietly so no one would notice them."i love you blizard,that's the only explanation for how i feel. about you."she barked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blizzard smiles. "I love you too." he barks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "you do?"ginger asked happly."blizzard will you be my mate?"she asked him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blizard smiled. "Of course I will Ginger." He licks her cheek. "Of course."

    ReplyDelete
  8. ginger smiles and licks his cheek back."i can't beleive this is happening..that i can feel this much happiness."she barked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blizzard smiles. "Its the greatest this to every happen to me."

    ReplyDelete