Sunbeam trots out of the back of the den, moss scraps in her pelt from replacing the nest of star. She looked at Desert. "What happened?" She asked, while finding a few herbs from the side wall and applying them to Desert. Though she wsnt a Healer, she had been a healer apprentice in another pack before the pack broke apart.
Sunbeam started into his eye, inspecting it. "The incident must have wounded not only around the eye but in it too. You may not ever see through that eye again, or it will heal by tommarow."
"Desert what happened? I was just out collecting some herbs but do you think that you want to stay here for the night and I can see how your doing in the morning or you can come back in the morning?" Star said ~Star
"All right but I will still see how you do and then we can have you be a healer but still my trainee is some ways until I'm to old to do my job. Let us go ask White Owl." ~Star
willow pads in.and looks around,"star?"she calls out.
ReplyDeleteDesert stummbled in behind her, blood pouring from/around his eye.
ReplyDeletewillow sighs and looks around the den,not touching anything but just looking for star.
ReplyDeleteSunbeam trots out of the back of the den, moss scraps in her pelt from replacing the nest of star. She looked at Desert. "What happened?" She asked, while finding a few herbs from the side wall and applying them to Desert. Though she wsnt a Healer, she had been a healer apprentice in another pack before the pack broke apart.
ReplyDeletewillow turned to sunbeam."we had a little cident while hunting."she barked looking releived at desert.
ReplyDeleteSunbean finished. "Can you see" she asked.
ReplyDeleteDesert looked shakey. "N-N-No"
willow's worry came back."you can't see?does it have to do with the wound?"she asked sunbeam.
ReplyDeleteSunbeam started into his eye, inspecting it. "The incident must have wounded not only around the eye but in it too. You may not ever see through that eye again, or it will heal by tommarow."
ReplyDeletewillow looked at sunbeam."but he'll be ok right?i mean even if he goes blind he'll still be ok?"she barked.
ReplyDeleteSunbeam nodds. "He'll likely be lind in one eye. Maybe the other."
ReplyDeletewillownods."we'll so long as he lives i'll always be there for him."relief as well love in her voice.
ReplyDeleteSunbeam nodds. "He'll live."
ReplyDeleteDesert starts shaking, something telling him that hed be blind forever.
willow pads tawards him and licks his cheek."you ok?do you want to rest?"she asked him.
ReplyDeleteDesert still looks shakey. "I-I-I'll be fine." he stamers.
ReplyDelete"Desert what happened? I was just out collecting some herbs but do you think that you want to stay here for the night and I can see how your doing in the morning or you can come back in the morning?" Star said
ReplyDelete~Star
Sunbeam looked at Star. "i looked him Over already. I was a healer's apprentice in my birth pack, and I wouldnt mind becoming a healer again.""
ReplyDelete"Thankyou Sunbeam would you like to be my apprentice till I see how much you know?"
ReplyDelete~Star
Sunbeam nods. "That would be nice. Thank you. By the way, I trained for 9 moons in my birth pack."
ReplyDelete"All right but I will still see how you do and then we can have you be a healer but still my trainee is some ways until I'm to old to do my job. Let us go ask White Owl."
ReplyDelete~Star
"So wait, will I be ranked as healer of Healer Trainee?" Sunbeam asked for clarifaction.
ReplyDelete"Well yes but as time goes on you will be more of the healer and I will be more of an elder."
ReplyDelete~Star
SUnbeam nodds. "Sounds good."
ReplyDelete"All right lets go."
ReplyDelete(meet at alpha den?)
~Star